BELOW YOU WILL FIND OUR GENERAL TERMS OF BOOKING. THESE SHOULD HOPEFULLY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, BUT IF NOT PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US ON 07564 640927
1) This unit has both an age and height limit. Please ensure no-one over these limits uses the equipment.
2) No food or drinks, including Chewing Gum is to be consumed on the inflatable. (to avoid choking & mess). A clean up fee of £20 will be charged
if these are found on the inflatable.
3) All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc.) and belts MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed. Toys, pets, or any sharp or hard objects that can cause damage to the equipment or the user should also not be taken on the inflatable.
4) No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit. No signs are to be hung, taped or glued to the inflatable. A clean up fee of £20 will be charged if these are found on the inflatable.
5) No smoking or BBQ use near the inflatable.
6) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
8) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other
then it is too crowded.
9) Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
10) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front. The step is there to help users get on and off.
11) Do not allow the users to become boisterous, collide or push each other. Always think safety first.
12) ANY person under the influence of alcohol and or any other intoxicating substance are strictly forbidden for using the equipment/inflatable.
13) Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable. Each person uses the castle at their own risk and anyone with a
medical condition that might be aggravated by use of the equipment should first seek medical advice as to the suitability of use.
14) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation. Please ensure safety mats are monitored and remain in their start up postions
as can move during use.
15) In the event of rain the inflatable should not be used if the bouncing area becomes wet, as users may slip. Any wetness, including bubbling, can be dried with a towel and once dry you can resume your fun.
16) In the event of heavy rain or high winds it is strongly recommended that the castle is SWITCHED OFF AND THE EXTENSION LEAD IS DISCONNECTED AT THE MAIN. Any wetness can be dried after with a towel and you can resume your fun.
17) AT NO TIME SHOULD THE BLOWER BE COVERED with anything other than what is in installed by us on erection. Please periodically check that the
cover has not come lose and is blocking the inlet, which will mean the castle loses bounciness. In such case please simply re-pin the cover to ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept
18) If you are unsure about anything or should the equipment not work for any reason, please ensure all users get off and we are contacted IMMEDIATELY on 07564 640927.
19) Please make users aware of any tie down instruments and wires for their safety. EXTREME Caution is to be taken with the extension wires.
20) The inflatable must not be moved from or within the delivery address once inflated by us for safety reasons.
21) In the very rare event that we have to cancel your booking for any reason, including if deemed unsafe due to high winds or very heavy rain, our liability to you is limited to a refund of our castle hire fee.
22) Should we arrive at your venue and insufficent spaces is available to safley place the castle or it is on Concrete we will not be able to erect the castle and you will still be liable for the hire fee. Castle sizes can be found on each castles page